Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Please help & will be your bestest friend

  1. #1
    Inactive Member midnightangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    People I need help (no laughing at the back) I am in need of some CD covers desperatley or I will die lol!!! ok that must of got the sympathy vote if any one can help with these I will love ya forever [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Big Bang Babies - Big Bang Babies
    Big Bang Babies - Black Market
    Bone Machine - Search & Destroy
    Davy Vain - From out of nowhere
    Every Mothers Nightmare - Deeper Shade Of Grey
    Every Mothers Nightmare - Smokin' Delta Voodoo
    Every Mothers Nightmare - Back Traxx
    Faster Pussycat - Belted, Buckled & Booted
    Guttersluts - Beg, Borrow & Steal
    Hanoi Rocks - 12 shots on the rocks
    Heart throb mob - Eat your heart out
    Heart throb mob - Lil' Bubbles
    Jesse Camp & the 8th Street Kidz - s/t
    Kristy Krash Majors - Devil in me
    Tazberry Blue - Short Attention Span

    pplleeaassee [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Big Bang Babies - Black Market
    Davy Vain - From out of nowhere
    Guttersluts - Beg, Borrow & Steal
    Heart throb mob - Eat your heart out
    Jesse Camp & the 8th Street Kidz - s/t

    I can do these, but don't have a scanner.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member midnightangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] doh!!!! oh well nevermind thanks anyway [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PurplePunki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can do the FP and KKM ones if I can hunt them down around here...I moved 8 months ago, and most of my stuff is STILL in boxes. I'll let ya know if I find them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member slapusilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2003
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if any one is or will be in the kansas city area i can scan anything for ya if you would like! (especially HTM eart your heart out!)
    just let me know

  6. #6
    Inactive Member midnightangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Purple Punki that would be a huge help [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY YA GIRL IF YA GET A LIL OF PATIENCE AND CAN WAIT 'TIL THE WEEKEND I CAN HELP WITH ALL OF 'EM EXCEPT FOR THE "Bone Machine - Search & Destroy" WHICH I GOT BUT WITHOUT COVER!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member midnightangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Marky thanks [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    I have beem promised sopme already so I will see if they send them to me than update the list with ones I need, you are an [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NO THANX NEEDED SISTER!!! I HAVE MANY OF THOSE ALREADY SCANNED BUT AT HOME!!! SO TOMORROW I'LL BE ABLE TO BEGIN TO SEND 'EM!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member midnightangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Marky ok I have some but this is what I still need if you can help [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Bone Machine - Search & Destroy
    Every Mothers Nightmare - Deeper Shade Of Grey
    Every Mothers Nightmare - Back Traxx
    Faster Pussycat - Belted, Buckled & Booted
    Hanoi Rocks - 12 shots on the rocks
    Heart throb mob - Lil' Bubbles
    Kristy Krash Majors - Devil in me
    Tazberry Blue - Short Attention Span

    Thanks [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •